2016 Selected Topics and Miscellany CLE - Handouts
These materials accompany the Selected Topics and Miscellany CLE to be presented on Thursday, June 23, 2016, and Friday, June 24, 2016.
To view handouts, click the appropriate link OR
to download, right-click and "Save target as..."
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
Please note: This CLE is being streamed online using Adobe Connect, a Flash-based product. Some institutions/agencies block Flash-based products on their network.
To attend the CLE online:
- Click the 'Join the CLE!' link above (CLE begins at 8:00 a.m. central time both days).
- Note: You will be able to join the CLE approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Select "Enter as a Guest".
- In the "Name" box type your firstname, lastname, and bar number.
- Click "Enter room" and follow any on-screen instructions.
- You will be placed in the CLE session.
- Verify that your sound in not muted.
This CLE will be streamed using Adobe Connect, a Flash-based product. Some institutions/agencies block Flash-based products on their network.
Online attendance at this program falls under the Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission's Nontraditional Programming Limitation. Nontraditional programming is limited to a maximum of 5 hours of credit per compliance period.
See Rule 806 (l) (196 KB PDF; requires Adobe Acrobat Reader) at the Kansas CLE Commission website for more information.