Images on this page are representative of what will be displayed during the installation process.
- Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen and select System Preferences.
- Click on Print & Fax.
- Click the + button to add a new printer.
- Select IP adn in the Protocol drop down select Internet Printing Protocol - IPP. Type the IP address for the printer you wish to add in the Address bar. Name the printer. Select Generic PostScript Printer. Then click Add.
- Clinic Printer 1 - 172.16.205.215
- Clinic Printer 2 - 172.16.205.220
- Check the Duplex Printing Unit checkbox; click Add.
- You have to setup Duplex Printing. Check Two-Sided and save the setting as "Double-Sided." (Dont see this option? Change Preset to "Layout.")