Install the Wireless Printers on Windows
Images on this page are representative of what will be displayed during the installation process.
All print jobs must be released from a Print Release Station next to the printer.
1. We need to open a "Run" window by pressing down on both the "Windows" and "R" keys on your keyboard.
2. Type: \\papercut.washburnlaw.edu\
3. You need to authenticate before adding the printers. Enter your email credentials. (Full email and password)
Please check the box "Remember my credentials."
4. A window will appear. Double-click to add any of the six printers located in the law library. You can also right-click and select Connect.
5. The driver will download and install. This may take a few minutes for Vista users.
6. This window means you have successfully added the printer. To finish close this window.