Director's Report for 2014-2015
Washburn Law's Oil and Gas Law Center leads the way in providing innovative curricular and extracurricular instruction that integrates the practice of law with the study of law.
Highlights from 2014-2015 covered in the Director's annual report include:
- Mysteries of the Oil and Gas Lease Student Symposium provided 6 hours of CLE credit for practicing attorneys (page 3).
- Law student attends international mining and oil and gas law conference in Cartegena, Columbia (page 2).
- Several students attend Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Annual Institutes in Vail, Colorado (2014, page 5) and Anchorage, Alaska (2015, page 1).
- Eastern Kansas Oil and Gas Association (EKOGA) makes 5-year pledge to support Center activities (page 7).
- Students receive $28,700 in scholarships from Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (page 10).
Read the director's annual report (1.2 MB PDF)