Director's Report for 2011-2012
The Business and Transactional Law Center provides many opportunities for students to develop the skills needed to be effective transactional lawyers able to operate in today's dynamic business law environment.
Highlights from the report:
- Message from Director Amy Deen Westbrook
- Fall 2012 Speakers and Events
- Professor Steve Ramirez to Present About Lawless Capitalism
- Spring 2013 Employment & Labor Law Symposium
- Center Faculty and Scholarship
Read the director's annual report (1.4 MB PDF)
The Business Law Society's reception brought together all of the student organizations under the Business and Transactional Law Center umbrella to share their offerings and opportunities.