In-State Tuition for Texas Residents
You may also be comparing the cost of a law degree with the quality of education provided by the institution and its faculty. You can save over $13,750 by choosing an outstanding legal education in Washburn's collegial environment, and receive the added benefit of our low 9.6:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Washburn Law
- More than $2 million in scholarships awarded last year
- New Oil and Gas Law Center, a total of five Centers for Excellence
- Seven "Live Client Clinic" practice areas
- Externships provide hands-on, practical experience
- 11th Ranked Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing Program
- Top 20 ranking for government jobs
- Fast Track Two Year Option
- Spring Start Program
- Capital City Advantage
- Strong Alumni Network
Texas residents qualify for resident tuition beginning in fall 2014.
The resident tuition and fees rate for the 2013-2014 academic year is only $18,880, much below the $32,641 average tuition for Texas law schools.
Hometown: Austin, Texas
J.D. Candidate, '15
"More than any other school I looked at, Washburn Law has a culture that emphasizes the balance of camaraderie with healthy competition. I feel that balance to be crucial for not only building the skills to be a successful attorney, but also to develop meaningful relationships along the way."