Exam Accommodations for Special Needs Students

Students who need an accommodation for a disability should be referred to Professor Lynette Petty, who also serves as Assistant Dean for Accommodations. After meeting with the student and receiving documentation from the student's professional health care provider, Professor Petty will determine what accommodation is needed for the student. If the accommodation is exam-related, she will notify Donna Haverkamp who will request exam information from the student's faculty members and proctor the exam.

For students who missed a scheduled exam due to temporary illness or other reasons but do not need exam accommodations, the professor/student should contact Donna Haverkamp to make arrangements for taking the missed exam.