Install the Clinic Printers on Windows
Images on this page are representative of what will be displayed during the installation process.The Clinic Printers are HP LaserJet 4250/4350 printers.
- Click the Start button and type 'Printers' in Start Search.
- Click on Add a printer.
- Select Add a local printer.
- Select Create a new port and select Standard TCP/IP Port; then select Next.
- Make sure the Device type is set for Autodetect.
Type in the IP number in the second box as shown. (All of Washburn's
"wireless" are HP 4250 printers and will use the same driver.)
- Clinic Printer 1 is 172.16.205.215
- Clinic Printer 2 is 172.16.205.220
- If it successfully detects the printer skip to Step 8. If it fails just click Next.
- Select HP as the Manufacturer and for Printers select HP LaserJet 4250 PCL 5.
- Name the printer and click Next.
- Select Do not share this printer and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- You need to setup Double-Sided printing
- Search for Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click on the Device Settings tab. Change the Duplex-Unit to Installed. You might see the option Allow Manual Duplexing, if so please change this to Disabled and click Apply. (Vista users will not see this option)
- Open the General tab and click Printing Preferences at the bottom.
- Under the Finishing tab check the box next to Print on Both Sides. Click Apply then OK.