Washburn Lawyer, Fall 2008
Commencement: Class of 2008 (284 KB PDF)
Highlights from the 2008 Washburn Law graduation ceremony.
Close Up: Jessica Dorsey (Student) (63 KB PDF)
The first American student to participate in EUROScholars with the research title "Maintenance in Europe: A Child Maintenance System for Europe."
Close Up: Bradley T. Borden (Faculty) (112 KB PDF)
Professor Borden recognizes the benefit of associating with excellent colleagues, students, and alumni at Washburn University School of Law.
Planned Giving (29 KB PDF)
Jenifer L. Lucas '75 establishes law scholarship for future generations of women to benefit from the same outstanding Washburn education she enjoyed.
Recent Endowments (119 KB PDF)
Alumni and friends support the law school through endowments and scholarships.
U.S. Supreme Court Swearing in Ceremony (376 KB PDF)
Washburn Law alumni admitted to the bar of the U.S. Supreme Court.
Three Generations of Alumni: Paul, Bill and Brandon Berkley (64 KB PDF)
A memorable swearing-in ceremony at the United States Supreme Court for the Berkley family.
Distinguished Service Award and Honorary Life Membership Award (68 KB PDF)
D. Duke Dupre and Nancy G. Maxwell recognized by Washburn Law Alumni Association.
Distinguished Alumni Recognition Awards (151 KB PDF)
Distinguished Washburn Law Alumni are recognized highlighting their wide variety of careers.
- Children and Family Law Center (85 KB PDF)
- Center for Excellence in Advocacy (50 KB PDF)
- Business and Transactional Law Center (92 KB PDF)
- Washburn Law Clinic (93 KB PDF)
- Center for Law and Government (56 KB PDF)
In Every Issue
- Letter from the Dean (84 KB PDF)
- Letter from the President (80 KB PDF)
- Become a Member (97 KB PDF)
Washburn University School of Law Alumni Association membership application form.
- In Memoriam (30 KB PDF)
In remembrance of alumni who have passed away.
- Class Actions (42 KB PDF)
Your classmates and their accomplishments.
- Faculty Plaudits (156 KB PDF)
Recent publications, activities, and honors of the Washburn Law Faculty.
- Speakers at Washburn Law (100 KB PDF)
Highlights of recent speakers at Washburn Law.
- Alumni News and EventsU.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces; Regional Competition for American Bar Association Law Student Division; Annual Alumni Golf Tournament; Bob Dole Special Exhibit; Rule of Law and Global War on Terrorism Symposium; Humanizing Legal Education Conference; Writing to Win Symposium; Mark Folmsbee leaves Washburn Law; Board Members; New Faculty; New Staff (131 KB PDF)
- Front Cover & Table of Contents (220 KB PDF)
- Back Cover (Upcoming Events) (67 KB PDF)